Female hormone check.
Feeling a little ‘off’? MenoBalance Check offers a thorough exploration of your female hormone balance, helping you to understand and manage your symptoms.
- Convenient home sample collection kit
- Certified laboratory testing
- Detailed GP-verified report and advice
Is a MenoBalance Check right for you?
If you're feeling off-balance, experiencing mood swings or fatigue, or just want a comprehensive understanding of your hormones, MenoBalance Check is the test for you. It offers a detailed look at your female hormone balance so you can understand what your symptoms might mean and make informed decisions about your hormonal wellbeing.Buy Now
Menopause: Recognise the signs
There are more than 30 symptoms of menopause, the most common are:
- Irregular periods
- Hot flashes and sleep disturbances
- Decreased libido
- Mood swings
- Weight gain, hair thinning and dry skin
MenoBalance Check: what it does
The test can help identify if an imbalance in your hormones is causing your symptoms. If things aren't right, it guides your next steps with your doctor.
- Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)
- Luteinising hormone (LH)
- Sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG)
How to get tested in 3 simple steps...
It’s quick and easy to test your blood at home, and receive a GP-verified online report within days
Step 1: Activate Kit
Create a DocHQ account and register your unique kit ID
Step 2: Take Sample
Collect a blood sample from your finger. Send the sample to lab using pre-paid postage
Step 3: Receive Results
Receive your detailed GP-verified online report with guidance and next steps
Your common questions answered
What is menopause?
Are there limitations with using capillary home blood test kits?
Who should use the MenoBalance Check?
The MenoBalance Check is a more detailed and comprehensive analysis of your hormone levels. The MenoBalance Check is recommended for patients:
- With menopausal symptoms <45 years of age
- With atypical menopausal symptoms >45 years of age
- >50 years of age using progesterone-only contraception
Who is the MenoBalance Check not suitable for?
The test is not recommended for those:
- Taking the combined hormonal contraceptive pill
- Taking hormone replacement therapy