Understand your blood sugar (glucose) levels today. Check your HbA1c levels from the comfort of your home and receive your results within days.
- Convenient home sample collection kit
- Certified laboratory testing
- Detailed GP-verified report and advice
Is a Diabetes test right for you?
The glycosylated haemoglobin (HbA1c) test measures the amount of blood sugar (glucose) which is chemically bound to your haemoglobin in your blood. Haemoglobin is the part of your red blood cells that carries oxygen from your lungs to the rest of your body. It is an important screening or monitoring blood test that gives a good indication if you are pre-diabetic, have diabetes or how well your diabetes is being controlled if you already know you have diabetes.Buy Now
Diabetes: are you at risk?
The Diabetes Check kit is useful if you are at risk of diabetes. Risk factors include:
- Extra weight or obesity
- Lack of activity or exercise
- Family history of diabetes; history of heart disease
- Older age
How to get tested in 3 simple steps...
It’s quick and easy to test your blood at home, and receive a GP-verified online report within days
Step 1: Activate Kit
Create a DocHQ account and register your unique kit ID
Step 2: Take Sample
Collect a blood sample from your finger. Send the sample to lab using pre-paid postage
Step 3: Receive Results
Receive your detailed GP-verified online report with guidance and next steps
Your common questions answered
How does our Home Diabetes Test work?
When should you use our Home Diabetes Test?
What cautions do I need to be aware of?
- Please read the information leaflet before use
- Test use for 18yrs+
- Keep kit out of reach of children
- Store kit in a cool dry place between 4°C-30°C
- The test is single-use only
- Do not use after expiry date
- For external use only
- Do not tamper with test before use
What are the symptoms of Diabetes?
Diabetes symptoms depend on how high your blood sugar is. Some people, especially if they have Pre-Diabetes or Type 2 Diabetes, may not have symptoms. In Type 1 Diabetes, symptoms tend to come on quickly and be more severe. The signs and symptoms of diabetes include but are not limited to the following:
- Feel more thirsty than usual
- Urinating often
- Weight loss without trying
- Presence of ketones in the urine. Ketones are a by-product of the breakdown of muscle and fat that happens when there's not enough available insulin
- Feel tired and weak
- Feel irritable or have other mood changes
- Blurry vision
- Slow-healing sores
- Get a lot of infections, such as gum, skin, and vaginal infections